Author Topic: Cafe Solo offer...expires Sunday April 4  (Read 2086 times)

MoreForYourCup.Com

Cafe Solo offer...expires Sunday April 4
« on: March 17, 2010, 08:01:08 AM »
Last fall, I was advised by Nexus Marketing that Eva Solo would no longer distribute the Cafe Solo in the US.  I bought as many as I could, and I am now down to four.

Two sets have the Creamy Sand neoprene zipper jacket.  They are complete sets, in their original boxes.  The other two sets have a pale khaki knit sweater.  The lids for the spouts are a little different, but unless you took it out of the filter assembly, you would never know the difference.  The khaki sweater sets come in a clear plastic box.  

Here is a link to a series of videos featuring Mike Phillips of Intelligentsia.  In this video, he demonstrates the Cafe Solo, in case you've never seen it in action.

http://www.epicurious.com/video/technique-videos/technique-videos-coffee/73546906001/coffee-101-how-to-make-coffee-with-a-cafesolo/51390839001

Pale Khaki sweater units....$ 65
Creamy Sand Neoprene zipper jacket units....$ 70

Add UPS Ground shipping and a Cafe Solo could be yours.  Paypal or major credit card.    Unfortunately, there are no returns on these items.  I cannot get them repaired or replaced, but the good news is that unless you drop one and break the flask, there is very little that could go wrong.  I will inspect each one personally before I ship them to insure that there are no defects.  

You can call my office in Oklahoma City at 405-516-2100, my cell at 405-445-4655, or send me email at sales at moreforyourcup.com.  If you feel that you haven't received an email response in a timely manner, please  don't hesitate to cally my cell.  I have it with me all the time.

Thanks

James Ayers
AyersCo, Oklahoma City OK
Online at www.moreforyourcup.com

« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 10:29:20 AM by MoreForYourCup.Com »

Offline thugmusk

• Standard User
Re: Cafe Solo
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 08:29:44 AM »
It was a decent brew.  Must have bottle brush to clean.

Offline headchange4u

• Standard User
  • Roaster: 4# RK Drum
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 11:25:36 AM »
Is that a pour over brewer?

MoreForYourCup.Com

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 11:53:20 AM »
Is that a pour over brewer?

No, it has a stainless steel mesh filter built into the pour spout.  You put your coffee in the flask, add the hot water, stir, put the pour spout assembly on and wait for it to brew.  When it's ready, you simply pour from the flask.  Here are two photos and a link to their YouTube video:

Eva Solo Cafe Solo Coffee Maker at Objekts.co.uk
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:09:37 PM by MoreForYourCup.Com »