Author Topic: Roasted Coffee Tin With Valve  (Read 7372 times)

BoldJava

Re: Roasted Coffee Tin With Valve
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 08:44:27 AM »
The problem is you keep exporting the flakes, fruits, and nuts to the rest of the country.   ;D

How can you say that when they have a Terminator for Governor?  Here he was in earlier days on the Malibu Beach with a couple of surfers:

B|Java

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
  • splitting bags and having fun
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 08:54:00 AM »
ooohhhh...and to that I say: Norcal product. To piggy back off my first retort I say: Isn't everything a California product? Without us the states are basically a third world economy  :P

The problem is you keep exporting the flakes, fruits, and nuts to the rest of the country.   ;D

Don't worry, I'm not leaving.  ;D
[url=http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?board=37

BoldJava

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 08:58:01 AM »
So Joe says,

Not even if we had a cup off, say in Nebraska - neutral site - among the WWCC, The Wonks, The Cabal and the SDKids?

B|Java

Offline Monito

• Distributor
  • I have 4 coffee Roasters and I don't collect them!
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 10:22:38 AM »

ooohhhh...and to that I say: Norcal product. To piggy back off my first retort I say: Isn't everything a California product? Without us the states are basically a third world economy  :P

Joe
Hmmm!!! How about coffee...  ;D

Monito

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 10:37:29 AM »
So Joe says,

Not even if we had a cup off, say in Nebraska - neutral site - among the WWCC, The Wonks, The Cabal and the SDKids?

B|Java

Why would I want to go to Nebraska? I have a hard time convincing myself that a trip back to visit friends in AZ would be fun. I just wait for them to visit me, everyone loves San Diego, especially if they are from Arizona. Now A neutral site in say Hawaii might be a good idea.

Joe

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »

Joe
Hmmm!!! How about coffee...  ;D

Monito

Give it time Monito, if it's good it will come from California ;D

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 12:07:50 PM »

Why would I want to go to Nebraska? I have a hard time convincing myself that a trip back to visit friends in AZ would be fun. I just wait for them to visit me, everyone loves San Diego, especially if they are from Arizona. Now A neutral site in say Hawaii might be a good idea.

Joe

I say we invite all our GCBC friends to go swimming or surfing with us in Solana Beach  >:D

:icon_pirat:

thejavaman

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 12:10:43 PM »
Give it time Monito, if it's good it will come from California ;D

It's hard to argue with that.  CA makes some pretty good gourmet chocolate too:
www.chuaochocolatier.com
www.donnellychocolates.com

P.S. - I'm glad I'm past 666 posts too!  ;D

Offline dsil

• Standard User
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 12:14:15 PM »
"here, old ladies, is vhere I stick zhe needle zhat makes me big and strong. No, I don't worry about my package getting smaller, I will be like zee rest ov zee boyz here in California"  ;)

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 12:24:09 PM »

Joe

I say we invite all our GCBC friends to go swimming or surfing with us in Solana Beach  >:D

:icon_pirat:

Chris! that's not very nice  :D....There was avery similar Attack in Mexico this week. Same situation but they think it was a Grey Shark, But the guys leg and he died from loss of blood. I hear Sharks like the smell of Cheese, Brats, and German Accents, but I'm good for a swim/surf before the cupping.

;D

Joe

BoldJava

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »

Joe

I knew you would SDKids would back away from a challenge.  Neutral site:  Hawaii.   You have property there...hardly qualifies as neutral.  Besides, it is too close to the left coast.

B|Java

Shannon22

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 01:50:02 PM »
What happened to the coffee tin discussion?

Offline Joe

• Retired Old Goats
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »

Joe

I knew you would SDKids would back away from a challenge.  Neutral site:  Hawaii.   You have property there...hardly qualifies as neutral.  Besides, it is too close to the left coast.

B|Java

Ok How about Panama then we can meet up with Monito and Hanan, and go camping! visit farms, I can Surf!, etc...I'm always open for an Indo trip as well, they have a few really good left breaks I would like to try out. I refuse to pay money to go somewhere that I can't get my gills wet.

Joe

BoldJava

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 02:13:45 PM »

Ok How about Panama then we can meet up with Monito and Hanan, and go camping! visit farms, I can Surf!, etc...I'm always open for an Indo trip as well, they have a few really good left breaks I would like to try out. I refuse to pay money to go somewhere that I can't get my gills wet.

Joe

Panama it is, though I am not about to camp anywhere.  That is why God made houses, hotels, motels, mattresses, etc.

Name the summer and year.

B|Java

BoldJava

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »
What happened to the coffee tin discussion?

Tin bends easily just as this discussion did.  Back on topic?

B|Java