Author Topic: Hot top roast profiles?  (Read 1366 times)

krus

Hot top roast profiles?
« on: July 17, 2008, 07:15:25 AM »
Just recently purchased the "B" model Hot top roaster. Does anyone know where I can get some help with roast profiles to use on this model? Thanks.

Kurt

hbvd2

Re: Hot top roast profiles?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »
Krus,
Did you get any replys to this post? I'm looking to find what others have done with the Hottop as far as various profiles for various coffees is concerned. I have found a number of profiles on the web. Some that I plan to try but there is not a lot of data out there, or people are just not willing to share. If you contact me direct I will be glad to share what little I have found.
Bart

Offline Dante

• Standard User
  • High on Caffeine
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 08:47:34 PM »
Krus,
Did you get any replys to this post? I'm looking to find what others have done with the Hottop as far as various profiles for various coffees is concerned. I have found a number of profiles on the web. Some that I plan to try but there is not a lot of data out there, or people are just not willing to share. If you contact me direct I will be glad to share what little I have found.
Bart

Hi, could you share those profiles with me as well? I have a Hottop B too.
No coffee, No workee!

psedillo

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »
I would also be interested in learning about Hottop B roast profiles.

Cosmo

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 04:35:05 PM »
Over at home-barrista dot com,  there were some profiles put up that you could try.  They are probably still there, but you'll have to search.

Mike

psedillo

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 01:55:37 AM »
Thanks Mike, I did see those profiles and took note of them. staylor and John F have been great and put me on the right path as well.