Start Here > Announcements and Info

Im a bit behind

(1/3) > >>

Ascholten:
Just a quick note, im running a bit behind here.  Had some medical issues, still not resolved and to top it off. I broke my foot on new years eve, so hobbling around, trying to get surgery done on it and all the gd doctors offices are closed today because of the holiday.   Since it wasn't a bone sticking out the side, they did not consider it 'emergency' enough to do the surgery at the hospital and sent me outpatient to a podiatrist.   Throw a busted tooth and... something they don't know what happened but if you want my opinion almost feels like a mini stroke.  Ive had a rough week and trying to catch up now, since I can't do anything esle.

The good news is, I called UPS and they will come to the house and pick up my packages so i don't have to lug them around, just drop them on my front door.  I was able to get them to waive the pickup fees so that's a good thing I won't have to charge more.

please give me a day or two to try to get caught up when im not dizzy or getting sick.

thank you
Aaron

brianmch:
Did you win or lose that a$$ kicking contest?

GWS

peter:
Hurry up and ship my beans doggonit.  No excuses!  I sent money 2 days ago and the beans aren't here yet!?

These are the good ol' days, right?  I think you need a wife to help you out, Aaron.

Ascholten:
I need something at this point Peter.
Still have not seen anyone about the foot, getting the run around from the Primary care provider and the hospital, hopefully tomorrow i see an ortho surgeon to see what they can do about it.  hurts like hell, oxy is NOT helping anymore and in a miserable mood.

I AM getting the coffee caught up, I can't sleep so will continue working orders to get them out tomorrow and catch up.   Just so friggin depressed right now and feel like shit and fuck it, i wish this year had a reset button.

Maybe ill break out one of my Kona's and drink something special to see if that gets me out of this funk.

to top it off, I JUST got a motorcycle and was planning on riding and having some fun on the weekends.  not with a club foot I won't be :evil:

aaron

Ascholten:
EVERYTHING that was ordered up until yestereday is out.

Hopefully you should be seeing it in a few days.

If you have not received your coffee by MONDAY let me know and we can start a tracer.

Note:  For the individuals who are NOT in continental United States, you will have to wait a bit longer.  Right now USPS is taking about 2 weeks on those packages, yes even to the islands, the delay is that long..

Aaron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version