Start Here > Announcements and Info

Im a bit behind

<< < (3/3)

Ascholten:
I will be finishing up orders tonight and getting things caught up and tracking etc out to everyone.

I expect that all packages will be in UPS hands tomorrow morning at 9am when they open.

Been in the hospital with a clot.  They put me on meds and it's looking good now  but not sure where it came from.  One theory is from my broken foot, but well, I don't know.

Just as a general health warning.  If you feel numbness in your arm, like a squeezing pain like someone got a thumb and is grinding it into your arm or I should probably say ANY part of your body.  Don't think it's just your arthritis acting up, or because you are standing wierd because of your broken foot, and must be pinching something in your neck... it might be much worse.

Nobody likes going to the ER, it sucks and well.. it's embarrassing, especially if there is nothing really wrong but if there IS something, and you decide to blow it off, the results can be fatal.

I was told at the hospital that a heart attack sometimes can last for a week before it nails you, ie you have a blockage causing problems, which you ignore, it gets worse and worse until stuff dies, then YOU die.

TBH I never EVER gave a blood clot a seconds thought.  Im fairly healthy, my heart is healthy, im  not vaxxed, my arteries are open, had the ultarsound on that a year or so ago.    How the hell does a broken bone turn into a clot?  My foot looked horrible, but Ive been  bruised before pretty badly, and never this, so how does that go from the toe to the arm?

At least I can still drink coffee. god that hospital stuff was awful.  I should pay them a visit and drop off 20 lbs for them to give everyone there !

Aaron

woodstock:
Good words of advice.  We only get one shot at this life (as far as I know.)  Take care of yourself. 
Nice thought about the coffee, not sure you want to grind that much coffee though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version