Author Topic: Brian's offering list 9-2024  (Read 8535 times)

Offline brianmch

• Distributor
  • Huky 500 J/ Artisan
Brian's offering list 9-2024
« on: March 09, 2020, 07:07:22 AM »
Hi GCBC members!

An outline of my offerings is below.   

It contains links to cupping notes and the actual page for each of my offerings.  Remaining inventory levels and other details will be provided there too, being regularly updated.

I score with a 65 point base without bonus or "cupper correction" points.  Everything I offer is specialty grade <over 85> but I'm typically shooting for an 86 minimum. I'm picky about in-cup quality and stingy with ratings. Exceptions that will be clearly noted. 

That said, here's what's happening: 

Current Offerings

Nicaragua El Bosque Natural Anaerobic

https://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php?action=post;msg=354405;topic=22545.0

This wasn't one of the top 30 coffees from the recent COE auction, but there are thousands of coffee's from Nicaragua.  We got out-bid by a very significant amount on our selected lots. Our bids were strong though. 

The Peralta estate where this coffee comes from hosted that event which is saying something. These folks have grown to several farms over their years.  They know coffee and do their own growing and processing to very high standards.  This is a good coffee. 

Cupping Table:

A less complex but nice drinking honeyed Sumatra. It's a clean triple sorted Sumatra but not to the level of the Thai coffee's from the recent COE auction.

It's less than half their cost too for something I've scored about 2.5 points lower than my target.   

Sold out:

Everything else

Roasted Coffee:
I can roast any of my current offerings upon request. 
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:18:28 PM by brianmch »

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Brian's consolidated offering list 12_15_21
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 08:50:12 AM »
Brian, if you are happy with this layout let me know and I'll get it announced to our members.

Thanks
Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline brianmch

• Distributor
  • Huky 500 J/ Artisan
Re: Brian's consolidated offering list 12_15_21
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 10:47:14 AM »
Looks good, thanks Aaron. Appreciate the announcement

Offline Battleon

• Standard User
Re: Brian's consolidated offering list 3_23
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 10:35:41 AM »
Brian,

Curious if any of these are still available?   Will all of your available coffee be listed under the standard green tab?

Thanks,
Matt

Offline brianmch

• Distributor
  • Huky 500 J/ Artisan
Re: Brian's consolidated offering list 3_23
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 07:30:09 AM »
Brian,

Curious if any of these are still available?   Will all of your available coffee be listed under the standard green tab?

Thanks,
Matt

Sorry to have not updated that offering list Matt. Thanks for pointing it out.

Standard green tab? The only green I see is the logo.