Vendor Discussion Boards > old Traveling road shows

Closed: Coffee Infuser, 30 oz, Travelling Road Show

(1/8) > >>

BoldJava:
Saw one at a local shop today.  Extremely well made.  It needs a traveling road show for some exposure.  I snagged one.

Rules:
1.  Post here; send $6.00 (edit) when I send you a PM when we hit  7 (edit) entrants.
2.  Get in line.
3.  I will have JSpain ask his wife to pick a random number.
4.  The picked number goes to the end of the line and is the winner.  Gets to keep the item.
5.  Play with it for it a week, provide a "1st Look" for us and then send it on.

Who is in? Post to the thread.

Entrants
2.  Headchange, pd
3.  Richdel, pd
4.  JJ Roaster
5.  BekelD
6.  Jimbo, pd
7.  Fffolks, pd

----
Winner:
1.  BoldJava

Infusion coffee method is a simple process in which you pour hot water in the "double-wall infuser" filled with ground coffee
* Lead-free high-fired ceramic coffee maker pot with basket handled stainless infuser and push-on-lid
* Pot-high-fired ceramic; baked infuser-stainless steel/polypropylene; lid-silicone rubber, stainless steel and abs
* Heat resistant up to 120-degree Celsius/248-degree Fahrenheit; dishwasher-safe
* Super-fine perforated liner to minimize the passage of coarse particles
* Heat resistant up to 120-Degree Celsius/248-Degree F; Dishwasher-safe
* Lead-free High-fired Ceremic Coffee Maker pot with Basket Handled Stainless Infuser and Push-on-Lid
* Pot-High-fired Ceramic; Basket Infuser-Stainless steel/Polypropylene; Lid-Silicone rubber, Stainless steel and ABS

headchange4u:
Why is my name not already on the list? :p

Richdel:
Go ahead and throw me on the list. 

Thanks!

J.Jirehs Roaster:
count me in...

bekeld:
Usually I wear polypropylene, not drink beverages made in it... add me in, please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version