Author Topic: Shipping and Order Updates  (Read 5136 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Shipping and Order Updates
« on: July 06, 2022, 08:25:25 AM »
Hello everyone:
I am going to try something here and make a topic for just shipping and I guess you could call it Logistic Issues.

Instead of posting everywhere or starting a bunch of new threads with each new month... I am going to make this ONE thread  make it Sticky, and update it periodically with orders / progression info etc.

This way you can bookmark it if you wish, and have just one place to check for ANY information considering the GCBC and how we are doing / currently running.

As always, comments, suggestions, etc, are always welcome.

Thank you

Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Shipping and Order Updates
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 08:28:47 AM »
July 6,  2022

ALL orders made up toJuly 5 at about 10 am have been SHIPPED, are out on the road.

A ew issues with some orders that hopefully get resolved.

I will ALWAYS try to reach out to you if there are issues,  I will attempt here if I can link a name, or use the e mail you pay pal'd from OR use pay pal itself.  I will 'Start a Conversation' thru the paypal itself, so you can go to that transaction and we can chat there.

Please try to check these places if there is an issue with your coffee, or if some time passed and it's not there yet, etc, to see if there are problems.

Thank you
Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 05:58:28 AM »
I have been down the last week with health issues.  Was not the queefid but still not sure what's wrong with me, (at least physically hehe).  It started with a sinus infection that spread, next thing I know, my ears are bleeding, massive ear infection, balance totally gone, stomach a wreck, not having a fun day.
Im able to get out of bed and up and about today without falling down, getting sick, you name it, so am getting better, but also getting guilty as I need to do coffee orders asap.

All coffee orders to this point WILL be out by 5 pm tonight.

Im starting on them in about an hour and they will be in UPS's office by tonight.

Sorry for the delays, Im doing what I can but when you are fine one minute, the next your vision is swirling and you are getting sick for NO apparent reason, (reason is ear infection, ruptured my ear drums, and that totally destroys your balance, among other things) and laying in bed is the only thing that keeps you from wanting to yak, well, it does not help with coffee output.

It's NOT contagious, so there are no worries im giving you the 'coffee pox' :D or anything but something my stubborn ass needs to follow the treatment plan COMPLETELY and quit trying to cut corners to get back to work /life early....

Begrudingly I have to admit if I were to have done what the doctor said the first time, and taken ALL the antibiotics and taken it easy, like the doctor said, it probably would not have come back with vengence in it's soul the second time around.

Aaron

Offline peter

• The Warden - Now Retired
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Monkey Club Cupper
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 06:50:26 AM »
Thanks for the update, Aaron.  That sounds terrible!  Thank goodness you can face this without having to juggle a job on top of it.
Quote of the Day; \"...yet you refuse to come to Me that you

Offline brianmch

• Distributor
  • Huky 500 J/ Artisan
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 08:13:08 AM »
Sounds awful Aaron - yikes!  Glad to hear you're on the mend. 

Offline woodstock

• Standard User
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 05:55:06 PM »
Glad you are on the mend!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 06:11:01 PM »
Thank you everyone and trust me, I tried to keep it hidden but when my doctor found out I ended up in the hospital for a few days because of this and severe dehydration from not eating, t hrowing etc, oh he let me have it too :(     seems after seeing him for 20 plus years, he kind of knows me and what I am capable of.....  besides being stubborn.

Aaron

Offline thcoffee

• Standard User
  • Roaster #4 RK Drum
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2022, 06:36:29 PM »
GET WELL SOON . THANKS FOR UPDATE

Tom & Linda Haigler

Offline ptrmorton

• Standard User
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 11:15:05 AM »
Late to the non-party, but take it easy Aaron and get well soon.

Peter
AZ Peter

Proverbs 3:5-6

Offline j8chou

• Standard User
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2022, 09:13:23 PM »
Get well and take it easy! No worries at all about the late shipment.

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2023, 10:12:55 AM »
All orders up until about 9 am this morning are on their way.

Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2023, 02:29:26 PM »
EVERYTHING that was ordered up until about noon today is out with the exception of the orders going to
Virgin Islands
Singapore
Africa

Your orders will be out TOMORROW when the post office picks them up about 2 pm ish.

The following 2 individuals
Gene R
Alan S

minor issues, i sent you pay pal messages and / or DM'd you here, please let me know what i need and your orders will go out that same day / next day, as soon as I get the info I need.

Thank you
Aaron

I will be posting some new coffee's tomorrow as well.

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2023, 08:10:10 AM »
Everything that has been ordered up until say 11 am EST this morning is processed / on the way OUT.

As far as I can tell, all discrepancies have been dealt with in a satisfactory manner.

If you have any outstanding issues please bring them up NOW, in DM's as they may have slipped my mind.

otherwise if you are just waiting for an order to deliver and it has not been a week, please wait until Monday to let me know.
For the folks, waiting for orders OML (Off the Main Land)  ie Hawaii, Virg Isles, Canada, or overseas, please check your tracking info that was provided you by pay pal.  Your stuff went out post office and that sadly can take a lot longer to get to you.

Thank you so much.

Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2023, 06:17:39 PM »
Hello everyone:

I was out of town for a little over a week.  Was not supposed to take that long but the truck decided to bust a drive shaft, soooo.

I am back in town now, and am going thru all my DM's e mails etc et al.

Please give me until tomorrow to have everything caught up or at least started for those who are asking about packages that did not show up.  I have no idea yet, I know for a fact one of them was sent.

I apologize for being afk from the site for a week, not being able to really answer DM's etc, but was not expecting to be stuck in Virginia for over a week.

I was with a friend so it wasn't totally terrible but just didn't make sense to take the loaner truck, only to have to drive back 700 miles or whatever it was to go finally pick mine back up and back and forth and all that, so stayed there.  Paco was being taken care of and that was the most important thing really.   Don't worry, im hearing it from him too.  I am getting the 'ice back' from the bird.....

Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2023, 03:49:06 PM »
ATTENTION:

Right now I am looking at over 100 orders here.

i will try to get 300 ish Lbs out a day or more if I can do it.
Please be patient, this is going to take a few days to get it all processed.

Thank you
Aaron