Author Topic: Fraud  (Read 803 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Fraud
« on: September 23, 2022, 11:13:55 AM »
Good Afternoon Everybody:

It's a sad day in the statement of the world we live in now when I have to make an announcement like this.

I have been on the Phone with pay pal, and dealing with other Letter Agencies, concerning fraud.

Unfortunately, issues of fraud, and people trying to get money that does NOT belong to them are going through the roof.

With this, I want to take a few moments to REMIND, every single one of our members.

I WILL NEVER,  Bill you for beans.  If you want beans, then YOU order them, and YOU PAY for them, initiated by YOU.  If you get any e mails claiming to be me, from me, or claiming to be affiliated with the GCBC, asking for money, threatening you to pay or else, or ANYthing of that manner it is most likely FRAUD.

If I have any problems with your order, I will try to contact you through the Paypal App, and it will be basically attached to THAT transaction.  or I will DM, you here, or I may E mail you at the e mail that you have on file with Pay pal.  95 percent of these requests from me are,  I need an address,  I need you to clarify what you want, you ordered a sold out bean, pick something else, etc. 

EXTREMELY RARE is it when I have to tell someone, you owe me more money.  If you EVER suspect a communication is not legit, that is asking for money, a password, then please either DM me here for verification / clarification, OR DM me through the pay pal app THRU the transaction you used to make the initial payment.  If we need, I will  gladly give you my phone number and we can talk in person if needed, but please do NOT just blindly send money because someone says you have to. 
(Hint: Im the site Admin, why would I need to ask YOU for info you have on MY site???, I can't get that myself AS the admin???) 
Most everyone wants to do the right thing in life, but please, think for a moment before you answer requests such as this from ANY site !!  Thieves use YOUR good heart and soul as a weapon against you.  Do NOT let them!

Also, I want to make something perfectly clear right now.
I will do EVERYTHING I can in my power, to put THIEVES behind bars.  I WILL file charges, I WILL work with law enforcement agencies, and I will be more than HAPPY to goto your court day to testify against you, to see to it that you land BEHIND BARS, if you try to defraud me or my members.  I don't turn a blind eye and say oh it's just part of doing business online.  People work too hard for the money they get nowadays, to have someone else steal it from them.  I consider it an honor that people would come here to spend their extra money, and fully intend on protecting them and their right to do so safe from thieves and conmen.

Thank you for your time.

Aaron

Edit:

If you were a victim of internet fraud or think someone is trying to make you a victim, PLEASE Report it to the FBI.

https://www.ic3.gov/

sometimes the site is slow or down because it's being attacked, for obvious reasons, but please do NOT be shy about trying to help ELIMINATE this problem, instead of just bitching about and doing nothing else.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 11:24:08 AM by Ascholten »
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!