Author Topic: October ORders  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
October ORders
« on: October 17, 2022, 07:25:09 PM »
Got backed up a bit here.
Got the hurricane and dragged up in waiting for a bag to try to fill one that ran out, and then we have a county fair i got dragged into for a booth the Nassau Beekeepers Association has there, (Im the president so have to be there) so my week went into a tornado and someone hit the switch.

Packages did not get out like they are supposed to be.
Imake NO excuses, this is entirely on ME.  Im trying to find help now so I can get someone to help me with bagging stuff.  Now that the holidays are coming up, the rest of my stuff is NOT going to die down, but THIS will pop up, so some help would ben ice,  IF I can find someone competent.  THAT is a hard issue  here.

anyways   ALL PACKAGE ARE OUT ...  all YOUR STUFF IS ON THE WAY NOW,

ONE order I am waiting for Hank to reply and let me know what he wants to do.

Orders put in this morning are still sticking,  havent fully processed them but they will be going ot tomorrow.  I am going to TRY to alter my routine so that I do orders first thing in the morning IF I am able to function and notcrawling up the stairs because my legs are not working properly this morning etc.

Wake up, CHECK COFFEE and at least PRINT the packing slips.. that way they are there, and when im not sick or incapicated and arms not working right or something stupid, I canget some bags in and on the truck for the UPS dude to get, or if he's not been through the hood yet, have him stop at the house and save me the trip to the shop and grab them right here.

If I get competent help, awesome, this lace gonna explode, man I have ideas,  no work time.....   if I don't get help,wellill still get the packages out just a few days later than wanted at times.

Aaron

yah itsucks, not what I wanted to do either but I am doing what I can in my situation.

Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!