Author Topic: Behmor ABCD vs P1234  (Read 1054 times)

SJM

Behmor ABCD vs P1234
« on: August 07, 2012, 09:53:22 AM »
Okay, okay, it hasn't even come yet, but I've been reading directions and manuals online and I'm already confused.  I kinda get that the Ps are programs, but what are the ABCDs?  I think you use a weight and a letter and a program for each roast and then +s or -s to adjust, but I just don't understand what the letters stand for.

I know, it will probably make more sense when the machine is really here, but I have a bad habit of NOT reading directions and jumping right in, so I am trying to read now since I probably won't once the machine gets here. 

SJM

Re: Behmor ABCD vs P1234
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 10:30:47 AM »
Thanks Chris, and yes I will definitely download that software. 
This is definitely gonna be fun for me (or I'll go bald pulling my hair out and Tex will get his Behmor for a song....)

More when it finally arrives and I can jump in.

Susan

Offline rarebear

• Standard User
  • Rex Coffee Roaster
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 11:06:39 AM »
ATTENTION: You MUST choose the P# before the Letter..

If you choose Letter first you will go to the default setting when you choose the P# button..
Profitec Pro 700 - Mazzer Robur - North TJ-067 Roaster

SJM

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 12:19:10 PM »
Well, Rare, thank you very much for that because I have been known to get my Qs before my Ps on many occasions.

And, of course, it is counter intuitive since from the pictures I've seen, the letters are above the Ps on the face of the machine, aren't they?

Susan

Susan

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 12:49:56 PM »
But it also has the plus and minus for adding / subtracting minutes from the total roast time too, so it can be overcome with little difficulty.

Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

SJM

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 12:56:23 PM »
Yeah, Aaron.
I think what you said is that when I fall into the big pit at least there is a ladder to get me back out?
Just what I need..... :D

Susan