Author Topic: now full - enflavor siphon (diguo F-1889) roadshow!  (Read 9496 times)

Offline woodstock

• Standard User
Re: now full - enflavor siphon (diguo F-1889) roadshow!
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2014, 06:36:50 PM »
After a week of enjoying the siphon it is on its way to fffolks.

I found it easy to use and liked it.  Lack of markings really didn't hinder my success (not like my stovetop siphon. ) Seems ideal for one person who want to enjoy a cup of coffee, although I am almost always making coffee for two or more and the size cups implied by the markings are too small.

Offline fffolks

• Standard User
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2014, 05:38:52 PM »
I have had a chance to use this a few times and have not had any trouble getting a good cup of coffee. Like others, my complaint is the small size. The return is just too small for the effort. I am ready to send this on. Has anyone heard from richdel or will it go home to jimbo?
Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.
-Thomas Jefferson

jimbo

« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2014, 08:49:50 AM »
Arrived safe and sound.  Klatch's Belle Espresso was on the menu this morning, so maybe tomorrow we'll give it a go.

Jimbo

jano

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2015, 10:11:42 AM »
The US distributor must've gone under.

I think the parent overseas is still doing okay?  No idea.  If someone wanted one, I'm sure it could be ordered online :)  I've bought several items direct from Japan and Taiwan over the last few years so far without issue.  Sometimes a little more expensive because of shipping, and exchanges/warranty should be considered non-existent, but that's okay on items one cannot find here.