Author Topic: Why isn't it possible for a company to build a good inexpensive 1 pound roaster?  (Read 9318 times)

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
He can only go so fast without HIS Sonofresco :)

Good point.  He can only test his code changes so far before he needs to actually fire up his Tex's Sonofresco.

;D
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

Tex

He can only go so fast without HIS Sonofresco :)

Good point.  He can only test his code changes so far before he needs to actually fire up his Tex's Sonofresco.

;D

Not so! I volunteered to let him come down and put a beta unit on his MY Sonofresco. I'll bet he could figure out how to rig a USB cable to the milowidget so he could monitor it via the internet anytime he wanted to do a roast. Don't underestimate his brilliance as a problem solver!

Offline grinderz

• Standard User
  • No unjacked threads!
How would milo get the beans into the hopper from here -- let alone get the beans from there to the jar on his counter? <scratches head/>
var elvisLives = Math.PI > 4 ? "Yep" : "Nope";

Offline J.Jirehs Roaster

• Standard User
How would milo get the beans into the hopper from here -- let alone get the beans from there to the jar on his counter? <scratches head/>

with the programmable 'worm hole' board that plugs right on to the Arduino

Tex

Those are just details for milo to work out. I've a lot of confidence in da man.

Offline mp

• Standard User

Those are just details for milo to work out. I've a lot of confidence in da man and his roaster.

There ... I corrected it for you.

;D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 06:44:41 AM by mp »
lp, 7-Ski

Tex

Those are just details for milo to work out. I've a lot of confidence in da man and his roaster.

;D

You da man Mikey!

Offline mp

• Standard User

;D

You da man Mikey!

;)
lp, 7-Ski