Author Topic: Everett's SC/TO Build  (Read 3918 times)

Everett

Re: Everett's SC/TO Build
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2013, 09:22:54 AM »
My Understanding of TC4 is as follows.

TC4C is a standalone board with an Arduino (similar) and the TC4 Shield on one board.
HTC Plays along with TC4C it seems to me, and can be stacked on a TC4C or Connected with a cable?

TC4 Shield is a shield that stacks onto an Arduino Uno, or similar. (Separate Unit) Mega's work with 2 pins bent away. I2C I think?
HT Shield is a shield that stacks onto a regular TC4 Shield, which is stacked onto an Arduino (3 Units)

I have not done much research into the HT Shield, as I do not have a Hottop, so I have no need for the Hottop Boards. Miroslav would likely have more information for you about how the Hottop side of things works.

I will be getting 2 regular TC4 Shields, as I already have access to 2 Arduino Megas to put them on.

smico

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2013, 10:10:26 AM »
All is true.
I have three boards Arduino + TC4 + HTC stack in that order on top of each other.
Also, you will need original Hottop control cable.
If you are going to order HTC, make sure to mention Hottop model.

Offline fore

• Standard User
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2013, 10:20:23 AM »
I think I'm going to have to reread that about 100 more X to get it lol  Sorry to interrupt the thread ;)

Everett

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2013, 12:09:54 PM »
Yup, no worries, and now its clarified for anyone else who stumbles across this thread and has the same questions  :)