Author Topic: Bunn 392BP Coffee Brewer  (Read 812 times)

Offline sea330

• Standard User
Bunn 392BP Coffee Brewer
« on: March 18, 2012, 10:35:54 AM »
Hi every body does anybody have any experience with the Bunn 392BP, we purchased a Bunn BTX-B about a week ago and very unhappy with it, works great temps get up were it should be. The only thing we don't like about it is after the first cup the stainless steel carafe doesn't keep the coffee hot so I am thinking to order a Bunn 392BP. the advantages for us with this unit is 12 cup capacity and a warming station. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance Rich

Offline ScareYourPassenger

• Standard User
  • lever lover
Re: Bunn 392BP Coffee Brewer
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 11:07:55 AM »
What about the phase brew? It has the advantage of warming the water on demand rather than maintaining it all the time. It is only an 8 cup though.

Warming stations scare me..

Offline sea330

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »
Thought of that, however not enough capacity. If they made a 12 cup I would be all over it. The only down side to this one is the large foot print almost 20 inch high 18 inch deep. I think I would pair it with a good quality air pot so coffee isn't on the warmer to long. We have a large Kitchen with more counter space needed, she is kinda selfish with my space her space in the Kitchen so I gotta be careful so I don't infringe on her domain. I don't think pre heated water is a problem I would turn it off at night  and the 10 min wait in the morning to get things going would be ok. Thanks for your input Rich

Offline sea330

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 01:04:15 PM »
Now that makes sense, I found a VPR at a Appliance store that he is willing to let go for $50.00 Bucks, used but looked very clean. He assured me that it worked great. If I had a problem I think they are repairable. The Wife would probably make me set it up in the garage, she wouldn't like the looks of it for the Kitchen. This has no Carafe or air pot, for this price easy to find on the web. Thanks for your input Rich