Author Topic: GCBC Cafe Press Store?  (Read 2174 times)

Tex

Re: GCBC Cafe Press Store?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 09:35:10 AM »
I schtuck a poll up there so folks could vote.

B|democrat

You forgot "none of the above"
Susan

+1

Offline headchange4u

• Standard User
  • Roaster: 4# RK Drum
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2010, 09:53:43 AM »
If you could come up with something like this for artwork I could get behind the process.

That's a little busy for a logo IMHO. I think something simple that would translate well into a small format (think coffee cup or a breast pocket) would work better. You could definitely use something like that for a calendar or the back of a t-shirt with the logo on the front. I'd also like to do a shirt with the caffeine molecule on the back with a logo on the front.

Tex

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2010, 10:35:55 AM »
If you could come up with something like this for artwork I could get behind the process.

That's a little busy for a logo IMHO. I think something simple that would translate well into a small format (think coffee cup or a breast pocket) would work better. You could definitely use something like that for a calendar or the back of a t-shirt with the logo on the front. I'd also like to do a shirt with the caffeine molecule on the back with a logo on the front.

It would look good in color.

Offline YasBean

• Standard User
  • Lever that sucker!
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2010, 01:03:44 PM »
I just bought a coffee mug at Old City Coffee in the Philadelphia Reading Market with the caffeine molecule on it.  It is nice, but the print quality could be better.  I really like it, though, and would love a shirt with the molecule on, say, the back, and the flamin' bean on the front breast pocket.
Londinium L1, Bullet R1, Compak E8, VBM DB, Vario, Hario Vac