Author Topic: ** Indian ROBUSTA 100 Lb 1.17.24  (Read 13724 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
** Indian ROBUSTA 100 Lb 1.17.24
« on: June 20, 2019, 06:00:43 AM »
Hello everyone and Welcome to the Green Coffee Buying Club !
If you are reading this message thru a phone app or e-mail. PLEASE goto the webpage to actually order your coffee.  Some things have changed and this is very important:
You can access this offering at our Webpage by clicking on the following link:

-- Offering URL:
http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php/topic,21574.0.html

If you are already on the website  WELCOME!
Please read and understand the following BEFORE you place your order.  If you have any questions you can always post them here in the thread or PM me and I will answer them for you.

Many of my coffee's sell out VERY FAST.  I have had hundreds of pounds of coffee sell in a few hours.  Because of this, and Pay Pal's new policies regarding refunds, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you check that a coffee is available BEFORE you order it.  The title of the thread will generally give you an ESTIMATE of the amount of the coffee left.  It is up to YOU to scroll through the last few posts in that offering and see if other people have ordered the cofffee and posted it, and then do the math to see if there is any left BEFORE you order it.  I will periodically update the amount left but the number on top is not a live number, it can be several hours old (and several orders behind).

If it VERY IMPORTANT that you post in the forum thread after you do order a coffee.  This is courtesy to our other members, so they can do the math as well, and not lose money on a sold out coffee.  If it comes to crunch time on a coffee that is about sold out or over ordered.  Courteous people get served first.

When a coffee does get down to the wire or gets sold out, it is always First Pay/Post  First served.  If a coffee is close to being sold or you are not sure of it's status, you can always post something along the lines of, "I would like 15 Lbs, is this still available?".
THAT is your PLACEHOLDER.  If there is some left, I will tell you Yes and you can pay and then get your coffee.  This will help prevent people paying on a coffee that is sold out.

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you put your forum name on your payment and how much of what you are getting.  Paypal has a 'notes' or 'comments' section on the pay screen, you can put it in there.  If for some reason you can not do this, ie pay pal won't show it on your phone browder or something, you can PM me this info.  Please put in the PM, your e mail you ordered from so I can cross this info over to your order.  If there is an issue with your order, I need this info to contact you.

Make sure your address is correct in the pay pal info / shipping info you supplied pay pal with.  This is the address I use to print your shipping label.  If it is wrong, I am NOT responsible if your coffee gets lost.  It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you verify your information in pay pal.  If there ever is a problem with your order this helps greatly in getting it resolved and insurance claims filed.

Insurance:...
Unfortunately, on occasion a package will get busted up and will require an insurance claim on it.  In the event a claim does need to be filed, you will be requested to cooperate in the process of recovering compensation for the lost / damaged package.  By ordering this coffee, you acknowledge that you have READ, UNDERSTAND, and will COOPERATE in the process to be followed in the event that we do have to file a claim against the post office for a package.
This process can be seen here:
http://www.greencoffeebuyingclub.com/index.php/topic,16068.0.html

I WILL ship coffee out of the USA, and at times may post a quick click link in the thread but you need to contact me FIRST to get an accurate price to do so.  Shipping out of the US is VERY expensive, the currency conversion cost more, the transaction cost more etc.  You may find that the shipping / processing fee is more than your coffee!  If you are interested, you can post a place holder in the thread to save your place in case a coffee is selling fast.  You can post something such as, "Inquiring about 15 Lbs to Egypt", then PM me with your info.
THAT is your PLACEHOLDER.  It will reserve the coffee until you pay for it within a reasonable amount of time.

Do know that in several countries, there is no real insurance, so if a package gets lost, that will be on you.  Also be aware that you also may need to pay customs when a package arrives or have to sign for it, get it inspected etc.  It is up to YOU to comply with your countries customs requirements.  The customs offices / post offices do not always let you know when a package is ready either.  I would highly recommend that you check daily so it does not end up getting returned back to me and you lost 75 dollars in postage.
I ONLY use PayPal to generate overseas labels for shipping.  Therefore it is VITAL that your shipping info in Paypal is correct and it MUST be verified with them, this way since they verified it, I know the formatting is correct.  I will NOT ship packages overseas to an address that is different than your Verified Pay Pal Address.  Again,  Once the package leaves my house / the country, I can not do a thing to correct any errors in shipping.  Customs would not allow this either so Please make sure it is correct.

Failure to Follow Instructions:
I hate to sound like a nit picker but pay pal is no longer refunding their fees on payments.  This is why I am going over this all once again.  I have let a lot of you slide with just doing it your way, but under their new rules, were not talking 30 cents, we are talking possibly 3 or 4 dollars you will lose on a refund.  I will not pay this when you did not care enough to post in the forum or check that a coffee is still available etc.  If there are problems I will generally try to contact you first to work through them or get further instructions but if I can't contact you, or you are not answering in a timely manner, I will issue a refund and it may be less than you sent.  This is another reason you need to post your forum name on your paypal submissions, so if we do have to start cutting people off an over sold coffee, it is clear that you followed instructions and won't be passed over.  You have been WARNED. 

Now that the gobbledygook is out of the way, let's get down to business.

What we have:

***vv
 This coffee is an Indian ROBUSTA
***^^

Quick Notes:

This is ROBUSTA, it's not a higher end quality that we normally sell here.  It has a lot more caffeine in it, which makes it appealing as a blender for Espresso's and the likes.  Although Robusta is typically the lower end of the coffee world, I picked this one specifically because it was actually a much cleaner cup than some of the others.  It was not muddy, bitter or sludgy as many R's can get.  For what it is, this one actually is not bad at all, but it IS ROBUSTA.   With that in mind, no complaints about the flavor, you know what it is, you have been warned  :angel:

NOTE:  I just got a Brand NEW Bag of it, so it's nice and fresh for you now.  (as fresh as robusta goes heh)

This coffee also is a great one to experiment with, if you are cutting in a new roaster or want to try some new technique, you can do so on a 3 dollar a pound coffee and not fret over potentially ruining an 8 dollar a pound coffee.  It's also good for when you have to give coffee to people you don't like, ... relatives visiting come to mind  >:D

Full Cupping Notes are here:
There are no cupping notes.  It's Robusta, but a cleaner cup, and does not have that sludge feel or baggy flavor in the cup.

If you wish to order some  coffee   Please  FOLLOW DIRECTIONS to order

The Pay Pal e-mail to send the money to is:  aaronscholten@comcast.net if you want to do it manually.  Otherwise click the links below to be taken directly to pay pal with the numbers filled in for you.

Prices:
    Coffee 2.52 Lb

We are going to try something different here:
 As mentioned before, many people blend in a Robusta with a different coffee to give a little kick, but with the R, a little can go a long way.  I have seen blends use as little as 10 to 25 % Robusta with the other coffee.  Given that, I have had numerous folks ask, "Aaron, Can I just get only a half pound or a pound to blend with this 5 Lb order", or similar requests.

The answer to that question is now a YES,  You CAN!   I will allow you to add half a pound or a full pound to any existing order.

A half a pound will be $1.58..  simply add $1.58 to whatever your total comes to and I will throw in the half pound of Robusta to your order
A full pound of will be $2.52..  simply add $2.52 to whatever your total comes to and I will throw in the full  pound of Robusta to your order

and of course you can still buy Robusta in the traditional GCBC way, by 5 Lb bags at a time.

Click the below link for one click Paypal payments!

5 Lb =   $22.90    I want 5 Pounds

10 Lb =   $41.00    I want 10 Pounds

15 Lb =   $57.27    I want 15 Pounds

If you are interested in adding  Bags to your order, information can be found  HERE

I can send brown bags with 10 Lb orders only.  They simply won't fit in the 5 or 15 Lb packages w/o tearing stuff up.

Special Offerings:   The June Bug Special.  2 Lbs each of ANY 5 of the coffees I currently have offered for $69.00

June Bug  = $69.00  I wanna big bag of Bugs!
** Note: You MUST Post or PM me which 5 coffee's you want 2 Lb each of so I can fill your order! **

If I have multiple coffee's for sale, you can easily mix and match to fill an order but remember 15 Lbs is the MAX I can do per box.  You are more than welcome to order more but it will be counted as a multiple order.  I need to do it this way to print out the additional shipping labels etc.

If you want to mix and match and order, Id encourage you to inquire for a final price as it may possibly save you a few dollars in the long run.

I strive to ship the coffee out within a few days or receiving the order (many times the next day) but many circumstances can prevent that.  Holidays, Work Schedule, Huge Orders, Coffee Sold out, waiting for next bag to fill your order etc.  If you are in a rush for some reason, state that BEFORE you send money, because if you pay me Wednesday and then say it HAS to be on your porch on Friday, I can't guarantee that.

Nothing much is changing from the way I have been selling coffee for years, except the fact that I am now getting stricter on the posting part.  I don't want to see people paying the banks fees and getting absolutely nothing in return because someone ordered a sold out coffee.  I hope you can understand the 'why' behind this.

As always if you have any questions comments or concerns, please feel free to Post them or send me Private Message at any time.

Thank you for your awesome support.  If it wasn't for our members, we would not be here today.

Aaron

100 Lb

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 07:44:21 PM by Ascholten »
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline JC_Coffee009

• Standard User
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 120 Lb Left
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 10:27:36 AM »
5# Ethiopian Washed Gera.
5#of the Ethiopian Yirgy Gelana Abaya Boo's Cousin.
2# of the ROBUSTA.
Cross-posted.
PM sent for pricing.
Thanks.

Paypal name: brchavez

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »
I PM'd you a price Jc

thank you
Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline matt

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 08:44:07 AM »
Ordered 5lbs, paid through Paypal, thanks!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 07:41:53 AM by matt »

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 04:38:36 PM »
Hello matt. your order is bagged and is going out in tomorrow's mail.
Sorry for the delay, but it's on its way now,.

Thank you and feel free to try one of our many other coffee's.  When it comes to high quality coffee, Robusta is really not what comes up front.  If you truly want to taste great coffee, please grab one that is being offered by any of the distributors here.

Thank you
Aaron

Offline BrianSicilia

• Standard User
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 07:30:06 PM »
Do you still have 30 lb left?

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 06:04:31 AM »
Brian yes I have a bunch of robusta.
This is one coffee that will almost constantly be available.

Aaron

100 Lb Left

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 100 Lb Left
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 06:05:38 AM »
I did forget to change the numbers on this one though, thank you for bringing that to my attention and thank you SO MUCH for actually checking before ordering!

Aaron

Offline 1stGenRex

• Standard User
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 04:52:38 PM »
Requesting 1lb added to my order, will send payment shortly

*edit* Payment Sent
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 04:55:19 PM by 1stGenRex »

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2019, 03:36:53 AM »
ATTENTION:

I just got back home from the Hurricane.  Please give me a few hours to get everything caught up etc.  I will try to get these packages out in today's mail, if not then tomorrow for sure.
Thank you for your patience.
Aaron

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2019, 02:37:41 PM »
Hello everyone.
Getting caught up after the Hurricane.
ALL orders to this point are processed and WILL be going out in tomorrow's mail.
Thank you for your patience.

Aaron

95 Lb Left.

Offline Coffeeman

• Standard User
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 95 Lb Left
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 08:48:25 PM »
Just ordered 5lbs of Robusta and paid via Paypal, thank you!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Indian ROBUSTA 75 Lb Left
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2019, 09:30:06 AM »
Hey everyone.
Your orders are bagged and your coffee is waiting for the mailman to grab.
Thank you

Aaron

75 Lb Left

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2019, 05:51:53 AM »
Hello everyone.
The new batch of coffee has arrived, finally.
All orders (even back ordered ones) are on their way out.

I'll get the new round of offerings up later today hopefully,
thank you
Aaron

Offline vnahmias

• Standard User
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2019, 12:59:02 PM »
Hi Aaron,

Five lbs of Honduras and one lb of Robusta. Cross posted.

Going to paypal.

Thanks,

Victor
vnahmias