Author Topic: Order Issues  (Read 820 times)

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Order Issues
« on: September 29, 2023, 06:49:30 AM »
Hello everyone:

In an effort to communicate better with everyone, I have a new topic / thread on the forum.
Order / Issues.

It seems that sending DM's via pay pal is not always working, and often times people do NOT include other means to contact them when they pay (for a sold out coffee  >:(  ) or the e mail is bad or they blocked DM's in pay pal and I have no clue who they are here etc etc.

With this, I will post issues in this thread. 
I WILL NOT post address' of our members but I will post your name you sent the pay pal thru.

For example:   Joshua Johnstone, I need a good address from you to ship to.  DM ME a full shipping name / address to get your order.

For example:   Johnathan B - that coffee has been sold out for over a month, can you please pick something else and DM me

For example:   Marcus Macaw - your order is 10 dollars short, please send the remaining $$ and ill get it right out.

I would PREFER that you Private Message Me / Direct Message me the info in the forum here or to the orders e mail, and NOT POST IT HERE, however if you wish to post your address / phone numbers that's on you!

I am doing this in an attempt to provide ONE ACCESS POINT that I know people have access to, to get any important messages I have to send them.

If you are identified as having an issue here, please contact me with the info requested in Private Messages.
DO NOT start a conversation in this thread, I do not want to create a mess for others to try to sift thru.
Once an issue is resolved, I will remove the post from this thread so as to keep it neat and simple.

Any questions on this please  feel free to ask.

Thank you

Aaron
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
Re: Order Issues
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 06:46:06 AM »
Darkstar - Scott, One of the beans you ordered is sold out.  Can you please check your DM's and let me know how you wish to proceed? 

Aaron
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 03:04:55 AM by Ascholten »
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everybody is impossible, but pissing everybody off is a piece of cake!

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 03:05:10 AM »
doink - updated 10 31 23

Offline JmSky2014

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2023, 07:47:39 PM »
Aaron,
Still looking for a couple of orders I placed in December

1. 5# India robusta (dec 11th)
2. 10# rwanda (Dec 17th)

Both paid through paypal.

I dm you here and paypal.

What's the status on these 2 orders?

Thanks,
Jm

Offline brianmch

• Distributor
  • Huky 500 J/ Artisan
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2023, 06:47:06 AM »
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a successful holiday roasting season!

Got a note yesterday someone's coffee arrived-I thought it would be there sooner but 'tis the season.
Feel free to reach out if there is an issue with your order.

Offline Ascholten

• Administrator
  • Artisian 6 and Behmor
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 07:38:12 AM »
Jmsky, I DM'd you with the details of your order, and I am showing that they delivered to you Yesterday.
Please let me know that the delivery actually went to YOU, and not your neighbor or got porchied.

Thank you
Aaron

Offline JmSky2014

• Standard User
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024, 01:38:02 PM »
Aaron,
They got delivered while I was away.
Everything is here.
All good now. Thanks for following up.

Happy New Roasting Year.

Offline Jrb667

• Standard User
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 09:28:55 AM »
Hi Aaron, waiting on an order of 5# of durato bombe. Payment should have cleared 3 weeks ago. Has this been shipped? We have an issue with porch pirates occasionally.

Thx