Author Topic: I'm looking for 1 ounce ceramic cups  (Read 2236 times)

gotnoname19

I'm looking for 1 ounce ceramic cups
« on: June 14, 2010, 12:49:05 PM »
I found these awesome 1 ounce ceramic cups at Salvation Army last week. I love them, but I need more. My internet searching didn't produce a lot of results. Any ideas?

Tex

Re: I'm looking for 1 ounce ceramic cups
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 12:54:33 PM »
I found these awesome 1 ounce ceramic cups at Salvation Army last week. I love them, but I need more. My internet searching didn't produce a lot of results. Any ideas?

pics?

gotnoname19

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »

pics?

Unfortunately we can't find the charger to our camera. They are pretty plain, just white and small.

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 01:16:28 PM »
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

gotnoname19

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 01:29:45 PM »
Nah, I'd like them to be intended for coffee.

Tex

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 01:32:47 PM »
Maybe sake cups?

milowebailey

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 01:36:02 PM »
Andrew

Seems like you need to refine your searching abilities.

Google is notorious for helping people find things they are looking for.  Give it a whirl... it's pretty cool technology

www.google.com

Yahoo is another good source

www.yahoo.com

www.altavista.com used to be my favorite search engine, but then Bing came along

www.bing.com

www.ask.com is one I don't recommend

Dogpile uses  Google, yahoo, Bing and ask

www.dogpile.com

gotnoname19

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 01:37:14 PM »
Anyway............

yorel23

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 01:44:01 PM »

pics?

Unfortunately we can't find the charger to our camera. They are pretty plain, just white and small.

No camera phone?  Nuthin' to take simple pics with ????  Help us out here.  Do they have handles?  1oz is a pretty small cup.

Stubbie

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 01:48:55 PM »
Anyway............

Andrew,

You really haven't figured this place out in the last couple of weeks that you've been here.  From your posts, you think you have, but I can assure you - you have not.

I have never heard of 'coffee' cups that only hold an ounce of liquid.  The smallest of espresso cups I know of hold 2oz...

I can't believe it, but I am actually disappointed that I took the time to help you out when you first got here.  This is the last time I make that mistake.  I would imagine that others here may be heading down the same path...

-Stubbie

milowebailey

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »
Andrew

I don't get you.... you want GCBC folks to spend time helping you find some cups similar to ones you have but you can't even find a battery charger for you camera so you can post a photo of the cups you want help finding or more of a description of the cups.

Think about what you are asking....  :BangHead:

Here is a solution.... go spend a few hours on the web, at kitchen supply stores, espresso supply shops looking for said cups..... or find a battery charger for you camera and take a photo and post it.... but please don't get frustrated that I'm suggesting you search yourself of provide more information.  It seems you are always looking for someone else to do something for you here....

Tex

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 01:59:04 PM »
Falling into that category of folks who ask dumb questions all the time, I figure why not waste some time trying to help the guy clarify what he wants? If I didn't have time to waste I probably wouldn't be hanging around these forums anyway. ;)

gotnoname19

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 02:08:45 PM »
Falling into that category of folks who ask dumb questions all the time, I figure why not waste some time trying to help the guy clarify what he wants? If I didn't have time to waste I probably wouldn't be hanging around these forums anyway. ;)

A solid point.

If you want to help me, cool. If not, that's cool too, I'll live. Just don't read my posts and we'll both be a lot happier here. Cheers.

Anyway, maybe they are 2 ounces. And yes they have handles.

gotnoname19

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 02:11:53 PM »
Oh, and Stubbie, your website is sick. Top to bottom, the whole thing is really sweet. Well done.

yorel23

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 02:14:35 PM »

A solid point.

If you want to help me, cool. If not, that's cool too, I'll live. Just don't read my posts and we'll both be a lot happier here. Cheers.

Anyway, maybe they are 2 ounces. And yes they have handles.

Ok.  But if we ask for more information, don't take it as an attack.  ;)

Handles.  2ozers.  Now we have something to go on.  Those are typically espresso demitasse cups (2-3oz).  They can be quite spendy.  The thrift stores are going to be your best bet if you are trying to get them cheap.  Another place you might try are restaurant supply stores.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 02:18:00 PM by yorel23 »