Author Topic: A bit of lever action  (Read 46363 times)

Offline mp

• Standard User
  • Nothing like a nice shot!
Re: A bit of lever action
« Reply #630 on: June 19, 2012, 03:28:17 PM »
So, once again to Shaun, Larry, John and others for your guidance and help. I did fall in love with Ms. Lusso and I'm ready to fall in love again with my next girl friend!   ;D

Certainly don't tell your wife about the new Italian Miss.

:o
1-Cnter, 2-Bean, 3-Skin, 4-Parchmnt, 5-Pect, 6-Pu
lp, 7-Ski

jspain

« Reply #631 on: June 19, 2012, 03:41:13 PM »
So, once again to Shaun, Larry, John and others for your guidance and help. I did fall in love with Ms. Lusso and I'm ready to fall in love again with my next girl friend!   ;D

She bought it for me! ;)

Offline staylor

• Standard User
  • Back in Canada and the espresso still tastes good.
« Reply #632 on: June 19, 2012, 04:08:26 PM »
This morning I pulled a straight shot of 4.5 day post-roast Ethiopia Sidama Deri Kochoha.

Good?

Good enough to pull another three shots in small milks.

Glad I bought 30lbs.

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #633 on: June 19, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »

She bought it for me! ;)

I take it she is not jealous of the love you have for the Italian Miss?

???
lp, 7-Ski

Offline John F

• White Rabbit
  • Retired Old Goats
  • Coffee elitist
« Reply #634 on: June 19, 2012, 09:18:21 PM »
$5...

Nice!

Can I send mine over with a $5 tucked under it?  ;D
"At no point should you be in condition white unless you are in your bed sleeping with your doors locked."

Lee Morrison

jspain

« Reply #635 on: June 20, 2012, 05:00:49 AM »
$5...

Nice!

Can I send mine over with a $5 tucked under it?  ;D

John,

I owe you "big time!" I'll cover the $5 for you! It turned out nice and filed very easy to a smooth finish. Two more days for the Italian beauty to find her new home!

jspain

« Reply #636 on: June 22, 2012, 12:50:45 PM »
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Ms. Lusso made it here two hours ago in PERFECT CONDITION!!!!!! Double boxed with two inches of packing inbetween the boxes. Packed very well by Veneli's and the outside box was intact!

I've pulled two wonderful shots with great steamed milk right off the bat! The pressure is actually two bars higher than the other machine? No complaints due to wonderful results! I'm glad I had all that practice on the other machine before my new luv came today!

Heaven in East Central OHIO! Now for some Elida and Amaro Gayo..... can't wait!  BTW, Veneli's sent a # of Classic Cremosa with the machine. We'll try that in the A.M.  ;D

jspain

« Reply #637 on: June 22, 2012, 03:20:44 PM »
Thanks Chris!

Taking a picture is no problem.... getting it posted is a whole different story!! Techie I'm not! We'll see what I (Patti) can do!

Offline staylor

• Standard User
  • Back in Canada and the espresso still tastes good.
« Reply #638 on: June 22, 2012, 09:07:14 PM »
Booyah!

Offline mp

• Standard User
« Reply #639 on: June 22, 2012, 09:10:35 PM »
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Ms. Lusso made it here two hours ago in PERFECT CONDITION!!!!!! Double boxed with two inches of packing inbetween the boxes. Packed very well by Veneli's and the outside box was intact!

I've pulled two wonderful shots with great steamed milk right off the bat! The pressure is actually two bars higher than the other machine? No complaints due to wonderful results! I'm glad I had all that practice on the other machine before my new luv came today!

Heaven in East Central OHIO! Now for some Elida and Amaro Gayo..... can't wait!  BTW, Veneli's sent a # of Classic Cremosa with the machine. We'll try that in the A.M.  ;D

Very happy to hear that your new Italian mistress arrived safe and sound.

May you have many, many years of enjoyment.

;)
lp, 7-Ski

jspain

« Reply #640 on: June 23, 2012, 05:36:46 AM »
Ringo offered to help with the pictures and posting. I'm off to a great neice's graduation party so the first of the week we'll try and get some pics posted. The Latte art is even getting better. Ms. Lusso does steam nicely! Getting that correct steaming is a key to the art!

Only one bad shot this morning. It was the first one and it's not always the rule but I must admit that the first shot of the morning seems to be the one's that going to not meet standards if I'm going to pull a bad one. Machine warming up I'm sure! Couldn't be the operator!!  ;)

BoldJava

« Reply #641 on: June 23, 2012, 05:44:37 AM »
Ringo offered to help with the pictures and posting. I'm off to a great neice's graduation party so the first of the week we'll try and get some pics posted. The Latte art is even getting better. Ms. Lusso does steam nicely! Getting that correct steaming is a key to the art!

Tell you what.  I think you and I are the latte art chumps.  What if we both practice until July 30.  Then, we will forward ONE PICTURE to Ringo (only one picture, per entrant).  Ringo will post them in a "blind poll."  Loser donates $50 to Grounds for Health.

Rules:
1.  Patti can't pour it for you.
2.  You have to lose your Buckeye excuses.
3.  You can't have someone hold your hand.
4.  No whining.
5.  No "recounts." 
<grins>

Work for you?

Only one bad shot this morning. It was the first one and it's not always the rule but I must admit that the first shot of the morning seems to be the one's that going to not meet standards if I'm going to pull a bad one. Machine warming up I'm sure! Couldn't be the operator!!  ;)

Have Patti show you how to do the first shot.  Then you can try the 2nd...

jspain

« Reply #642 on: June 23, 2012, 06:28:41 AM »
Dave,

You're on!!!

Remember, no reprints from Shaun or Milo for your post!!!  ;D

In the mean time I'll send some pics to Ringo of the new machine and a few shots I'm pulling for all to throw stones at! 

BoldJava

« Reply #643 on: June 23, 2012, 06:37:49 AM »
Dave,

You're on!!!

Shaun, sure but Milo?!  I would rather become a sheep than borrow his slop <wink>.

milowebailey

« Reply #644 on: June 23, 2012, 09:21:03 AM »
Dave,

You're on!!!

Shaun, sure but Milo?!  I would rather become a sheep than borrow his slop <wink>.

;D

We might need proof that it's B|latte' made it.  Maybe the Czarina should take the photo of Dave the sheep with his pour poor!